Should You Invest in New Windows for Your Franklin, TN, Home?
One of the most important jobs the windows in your home have is to regulate the amount of heat that is transferred between the interior and exterior when they are closed. Heat has a natural propensity to move to a colder area to create a temperature equilibrium, which means that in the winter, the warm air inside your home will try to escape. Likewise, during the warmer summer months, the hot air from outside will naturally try to enter your nice, cool, air-conditioned home. Not only can this unwanted transfer of heat make your home uncomfortably hot or cold, but it can also drastically affect your energy consumption. That said, if you find that your HVAC system struggles to maintain a consistent temperature or your energy bills are inexplicably high, it may be time for you to invest in new windows.
Our Replacement Windows Are in a Class of Their Own
For more than 40 years, the window installation experts at American Home Design have served homeowners throughout Franklin, Tennessee, and nearby communities. As the area’s exclusive dealer of Preservation replacement windows, we’re able to provide our customers with new windows that outperform all others on the market. For instance, our premium replacement windows:
- Are made from exclusive Origin II vinyl resins that will never crack, peel, or fade
- Are crafted specifically for the climate in the southern US, so they’ll stand up to whatever Mother Nature has to offer
- Come with a variety of energy-saving features to reduce heat transfer into and out of your home
- Will never require painting, staining, or sealing like other replacement windows
- Feature sashes and frames made from 100% recyclable materials
- Are available in all the most popular styles, including double-hung, sliding, casement, and awning
- Are backed by an industry-leading warranty
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
To learn more about having new windows installed in your home in the Franklin area, contact American Home Design today. When you do, be sure to ask about the convenient financing options we offer to homeowners who qualify.